-->
DLISc welcomes you to the library blog


10,000 visits, 42 posts, 11 followers & 6 comments. A big big thank you from the heart to all the users of our blog. Special thanks to my teachers Vasudevan Sir & Haneefa Sir. Thanks to faculties  Syamili Miss, Bincy Miss, Hafsath Miss, Salih, and Sruthi Miss for promoting the blog. Special thanks to Mr. Mahesh Palamuttath who designed the platform and has been helping in blogging from the beginning itself. Thanks to Beena (S O), Dinu, Saritha, and Sulaiman ekka for their support. Thanks to M Lib I Sc first sem & third sem students,  M Lib I Sc 2018-20 batch, Mphil & Ph.D. scholars, and alumni of the department. Thanks to library professionals the University of Calicut. Special thanks to Majeed Sir, Kannur University, Prakashan Sir, Kerala University, Dhanyashree, Central University of Tamil Nadu, and Shabna, Farook College for supporting. I also thank members of  WhatsApp groups DELISAA, MLISc Family, LIS Forum, FLISA, KV Librarian, LIS Information Group for the support. Thanks to my LinkedIn friends. Statistics keep me driving. Much more to come. Please let me know what you expect from the blog through comments, critical views share with me so that I can improve. A big  Thank you to all users and promoters of our blog🙏🙏🙏💓💓💓-Prasanth M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Locate Us

Labels

Journal Search Tool

Thrust Areas

  • Information and Communication Technology
  • Library Automation and Networking
  • Knowledge Organization and Management
  • Information Processing and Retrieval
  • Marketing of Information Products and Services

Contribute to ETD Repository

Popular Posts